Our foot doctor specializes in Podiatry Services, Orthotics, and Surgery in Edmonton, St.Albert, and Sherwood Park
WE ARE OPEN to serve you during the Pandemic.
Update: As of May 1, 2020 Step Ahead Podiatry will be practicing all procedures, but will be practicing safety protocols to ensure not only your safety but our team, and the general public as well.
Safety Protocols when visiting our clinics:
- You must attend our clinic with a mask
- You must attend your appointment by yourself or limited to only any immediate dependants in your family
- Remain in your vehicle until your appointment time (if possible) as we try to limit the number of patients in the clinic at any given time
If you plan on visiting one of our clinics and you have these symptoms:
- Showing symptoms of sickness (such as fever, cough sniffles etc)
- Suspected of having contact with someone with COVID 19
- Have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- Are concerned about social contact
You may book an appointment for a future date, but cannot be seen by one of our foot Physicians, and need to self-quarantine for at least 14 days.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in these trying times. Step ahead Podiatry looks forward to being with you even during this outbreak.
Our foot care clinics serve Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, and outlying areas. We are dedicated to providing the best quality foot and ankle treatments available today. Clinics are easily accessed and offer a relaxed family oriented atmosphere.
Dr. Patel is a registered member of the College of Podiatric Physicians of Alberta. We routinely care for patients presenting with a variety of foot deformities: hammertoes, bunions, neuromas, sprains/fractures, and arthritic involvement. Orthotics prescribed at the clinic are custom made using new state of the art 3-dimensional scanner by using a neutral suspension technique and are offered at very competitive rates.
With surgical privileges at the Alberta Surgical Centre and a private certified surgical suite, almost all surgical procedures of the foot can be accomplished with minimal delay under local or full anesthesia. In most cases foot and ankle surgery can be performed on a same day outpatient basis.
Patients seeking treatment for foot/ankle disorders can generally be accommodated within a 7 day period, and very pressing issues can usually be addressed within 24 hours.